Invisalignat Dentalcare Brackley
Get beautiful, straight teeth with Invisalign
You no longer need to put up with crooked, protruding or overlapping teeth. Advances in technology have revolutionised dental braces so that they are now more discreet, fit in around your lifestyle and work quicker than ever before.
Invisalign braces are made from thin, clear plastic so that they straighten your teeth invisibly. They sit over the top of your teeth and can be removed when you eat, drink and have a special occasion. Unlike fixed braces which stay fixed on to your teeth for the duration of your treatment, you remove these braces to brush your teeth and so you can maintain good oral hygiene.
At Dentalcare Brackley, your teeth will be photographed, X-rayed and 3D images will be taken using a special scanner. This will help to make-up your Invisalign treatment. Based on these 3D images, a series of clear aligners will be custom-made for you which you change on a weekly basis, allowing for the gradual movement in your teeth. Invisalign braces are perhaps the only form of dental braces that allows you to see upfront, how your teeth will change on a week by week basis and gives you an indication on how long it will take to straighten your teeth.
The benefits of Invisalign clear braces in Brackley
Invisalign braces have many benefits and it is worth arranging an appointment with your dentist to discuss how they can help you.
- Invisalign braces can correct many orthodontic issues including overcrowding, crooked teeth, problems with your bite and protruding teeth
- Made from thin, clear plastic, Invisalign braces are practically invisible so no one needs to know that you’re having your teeth straightened
- These removable braces allow you to eat, drink and maintain your usual oral hygiene
- Invisalign clear braces will transform your smile and restore your confidence
- There’s no brackets or wires with Invisalign braces, so many patients find them comfortable to wear. Gentle pressure from aligners work with your teeth
- These invisible braces are suitable for most adults of all ages
- Treatment time is fast with most patients finishing treatment within months
- We offer affordable Invisalign braces with 0% interest and options to spread the cost.
- We work with you to achieve a personal, holistic approach which considers your dental and general health
- Our Invisalign treatment plan will enable you to see upfront how your teeth will change on a week by week basis and how long your treatment should take
Frequently asked questions about Invisalign
How much do Invisalign braces cost?
This varies according to each patient and will depend upon things like whether you have your upper and lower jaw treated. On average, for the upper and lower jaw, Invisalign braces will cost about £3,500. You dentist can give you a much more accurate cost at your consultation. We offer finance plans and 0% interest options to help you to manage the cost.
How long will it take to straighten my teeth with Invisalign braces?
Each patient is different, and your dentist will need to examine your teeth and mouth to help answer this question. The beauty of Invisalign braces is that your planned treatment is shown upfront and will show in 3D images how your teeth will change week by week using the clear aligners. This gives an indication on the entire length of the treatment.
How are Invisalign Braces different to fixed braces?
Fixed braces remain on your teeth for the duration of your treatment using brackets and wires. With Invisalign there are no brackets and wires – instead the braces are made of clear plastic which sits over the top of your teeth. You take them out to eat, drink and brush your teeth. In this way Invisalign braces are more discreet than fixed braces and they are less disruptive to your lifestyle. For many patients, Invisalign braces tends to have a faster treatment time – often taking months to complete whereas fixed braces usually take at least 12 months.