Smilelign Bracesat Dentalcare Brackley
Straighten teeth with Smilelign in Brackley
Smilelign is another form of clear braces which straighten teeth discreetly because they are practically invisible. There are no brackets or wires with these braces, instead they sit over the top of your teeth.
Patients love the fact that these braces are comfortable to wear and don’t interrupt their lifestyle. You can continue to live your life as usual.
With Smilelign you will be given a series of custom-made clear braces which you change on a regular basis to accommodate the gradual movement in your teeth. Most patients find that their treatment is completed in a matter of months.
These clear braces are removable; you take them out to eat, drink and to brush your teeth. You must make sure that you keep your teeth clean and ensure that you brush your aligners to keep them clean.
Find out more by booking an appointment for a consultation to discuss Smilelign.
Benefits of Smilelign in Brackley
Smilelign has many benefits:
- Smilelign braces straighten teeth invisibly. Most people won’t know that you’re having your teeth straightened
- Smilelign is comfortable. Each aligner is modelled to fit your teeth using innovative software
- You can remove these braces, and this means you can brush and floss your teeth as usual
- Smilelign treatment is affordable with costs as low as £1,000 for simpler cases. Plus, we offer 0% interest and finance plans to help manage the cost
- These clear braces are suitable for most adults of all ages
- You will have a stunning new smile in just a matter of months and a boost to your confidence
- We work with you to achieve a personal, holistic approach that considers your dental and overall health
Frequently asked questions about the Smilelign Braces
Why do you need to change braces?
Each aligner is designed to fit and straighten your teeth at specific stages of your treatment. Once you have worn them for the specified time, you simply move on to the next aligner in your plan.
Will Smilelign work for me?
Smilelign will work for most cases, your dentist will give you an initial assessment to determine how complex your orthodontic case is and whether you are eligible. You will also need to be very compliant with these braces and only take them out to eat and drink.
Can I eat and drink with my braces in?
No. Only water can be drunk with your braces in. If you eat with your braces in, you are likely to break the plastic through chewing. Food and drink can also get trapped under your braces which not only looks unsightly but can lead to decay or erosion of the enamel on your teeth. Hot drinks like tea and coffee can damage the plastic of the braces and can also lead to heavy staining of your teeth as the liquid gets trapped under your braces. Please remove your Smilelign braces to eat and drink anything other than water.